Stress Management/ Yoga
- Helps one to work under pressure with greater calmness and clarity of mind.
- Helps to keep the work force, which is the life force of business, healthy and stress free
- Helps to reduce stress with clinically proven traditional technique having no side effects.
- It prevents a person from being addicted to drugs , alcohol and sedatives.
- Yoga offers an individual, a conscious process to solve the problems of unhappiness ,
restlessness, emotional imbalance, workaholism etc, in the society and helps to evoke the
hidden potentialities of a person in a systemic way.
- A person becomes a complete individual. All his faculties, which include Physical, Mental, Intellectual and Emotional well being, develop in a harmonious way to meet the all round challenges of the modern technological era with its hectic pace.
- It helps in the prevention and management of various life style diseases like hypertension,
Diabetes Mellitus , Migraine , Acidity , Anxiety, Insomnia, Back pain etc.